Saturday, February 21, 2015

Here Comes The Sun

This last week sure had a mixed bag of weather.  Sunday and Monday were pretty nice.  Here are some of my potted flowers which brought smiles to my face all week.





Then things started heading south on Tuesday.  Wednesday was cloudy and cool and Wednesday night brought heavy rain that woke me in the middle of the night.  On Wednesday, we worked a jigsaw puzzle.  Man, we are some party animals!


Thursday was windy and cool but it cleared somewhat right before sundown.  Jesse and I did sunset at the docks.



Thursday night was even cooler bringing record low temps to the Keys. Yesterday was still a tad on the cool side and cloudy.  This morning, finally, the temps are on their way back up and the clouds are trying to clear out of here.


Other than working mornings Monday through Friday (and the occasional evening), it was a slow week.  I also read two books;  Stephen King's Revival and John Grisham's Grey Mountain.  The dogs got lots of walks and my hooded rain jacket got a work out.  The extended weather forecast looks good, highs in the upper 70's to low 80's with 60's for lows.  I need a natural shot of vitamin D and hope that the sun will provide it soon.


My better half just made a fresh pot of coffee and a cup is calling my name.


No comments:

Post a Comment