Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Heading Out

We're headed to Florida in the morning with a quick stop in South Carolina to visit with our sister-in-law.  We've been so lucky for many consecutive years that we've never had snow for our journey down.  I think maybe one year we hit some flurries in West Virginia and of course, we've driven through rain.  But tomorrow will be different.  Snow here, snow in Ohio, snow in West Virginia and snow in Virginia.  The temps will be in the 30's and there's not a lot of snow predicted, just enough to make me a bit nervous.  I'm grateful for my captain who I know will end up doing all the driving tomorrow.  I hope he sleeps well tonight so he can deal with the road tomorrow.

I keep reminding myself that one of my favorite quotes is "I always say the weather is just fine.  If it doesn't suit my purpose, then I must be out of tune."  I gotta keep saying it like a mantra.  Ommmmm.,ommmmm, ommmmm.  There, that's better.


Coffee <3




No comments:

Post a Comment