Tuesday, March 8, 2011

An Afternoon at the Beach

Last night we had dinner at a little place called the Sand Restaurant.  It is directly on the beach, I mean directly.  That is, some of the tables are literally in the sand.  We wanted to sit outside at one of these tables, but the wind was still blowing hard, so we ate inside.


Doug had the broiled grouper and I had the fish taco wrap.  The food was great and the view was beautiful.   I really wish we could have sat outside.  I talked to another customer in the restaurant who told me that every time she's been there, she hasn't been able to eat outside because it was too cool.  She's been here since January.  

We spent the afternoon at the beach and I think the dogs must have had a party while we were gone.  Here they are just a few minutes ago.


There was a Mardi Gras parade here today...maybe they partied with the revelers!

I think I'll have a cup of coffee and enjoy the peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment