Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Day in the Keys

I've got the "last night blues" so this post will be short and sweet.

Went to the beach at Curry Hammock State Park again today.  Beautiful, quiet, peaceful.

\
As usual, the most beautiful sunset.


And something I've been meaning to post ever since we got here.  There are many folks who have decorated the trees with lights. It's so pretty to walk around here after dark.


My hips, knees and legs hurt.  Probably from sleeping on a different bed the last 27 nights, the fishing we did (trying to keep my sea legs under me), all the walks with the dogs, sitting in a beach chair every day and laying on my stomach on the beach (I did occasionally try to tan my back side).

Tomorrow we start our trip back home.  I got the blues.

"Don't waste your time away thinkin' 'bout yesterday's blues."
Jon Bon Jovi

Okay, Jon, I won't.  I'll just take a couple of Advil PM's and hit the sack early.  No coffee tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sad. I know you're not wanting to leave paradise. But you've captured the trip beautifully with your blog, as per usual! Thanks for the posts and for making me almost feel like I was there every step of the way. I even had coffee with you a couple of times.

    Love, Sista Kaye

    ReplyDelete