Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lunch at Hooters

Well, the weather forecast was for mostly cloudy skies with a slight chance of rain.  Seemed like a good day to check out the flea market north of here and find a spot for lunch.  Doug kept saying, this is the flea market we went to before and I kept saying, nope, not this one.  Doug was right.  We walked part of it, found some Plant City strawberries to buy and I also found a bonsai boxwood.   I don't know how long it will last seeing how a man walked in as I was walking out saying he bought one a few weeks ago and it had dropped all of its leaves.

We left there and decided to head to Hooters.  Now I'm not a huge fan of Hooters, but the location in Port Richey is on the water and the sun was poking out so waterfront made good sense.



We shared a grouper sandwich an a plate of steamed shrimp.  It was very good and the view was fantastic.



We came home, Doug laid down for a nap and I finished my 3rd book.  This one was "The Door Into Summer" written in 1956 about time travel.  Mainly takes place in 1970 and 2001.  Interesting book.

Doug got up around 5:00 and worked on detailing the motor home.  He had washed it yesterday and today he waxed the cab and cleaned some windows.  It's looking great!



Time to pour a cup of coffee and watch one of our new favorite shows, The Walking Dead.  

"Everybody should believe in something.  I believe I’ll have another coffee."  ~Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. That's weird that you bought yourself a bonsai, the same day glo bought us one! Good luck with yours! And I love hooters!

    ReplyDelete